Atul BhartiNIFT AIR – 66
Senior Designer La Esthetes, Designer Satya Paul
Situation Test classes are the most precious classes in which I learnt more things found my Strength for making creative things. I wanna say Thanks to AFS. ATUL BHARTI. NIFT 2014 AIR- 66.
Ishita GuptaNIFT – AIR 84
Designer Ritu Beri
My experience of studying at AFS was GREAT! AFS makes us aware of the actual Paper pattern and gives a lot of information through Mock Tests. ISHITA GUPTA. NIFT 2014 AIR- 84
Ashna SahniNIFT – Air 150
Designer House of Anita Dongre
It has been a wonderful experience here at AFS. I got to learn a lot of cool stuff. and about how to make 3D structures. Our teachers taught us how to use the material provided in the best possible manner. And I made two new friends Akshita & Akriti. ASHNA SAHNI. NIFT 2014 AIR- 150.
Visual Merchandiser at First Cry.com
Very Good experience! Teachers are very good and teach us nicely. My drawing has become good and I have become more creative. ANAND SINGH. NIFT 2014 WINNER.
Siddhant ShekharAFS Winner MIT & NIFT
Stylist Levi Strauss & Co.
In each class, I got to learn many new things about Design as well as Drawing and improved my level. Neena Mam is guiding us herself by taking classes. SIDDHANT SHEKHAR. MIT & NIFT 2014 WINNER.
AFS Winner NIFT & Pearl 2014Every little detail gets covered. The teachers are good! NIMISHA BATHLA. NIFT & PEARL 2014 WINNER
Manasvi AroraAFS Winner NIFT, IT & Pearl – 2014
Assistant Designer Tarun Tahiliani
AFS has been very helpful and many teachers are great support! MANASVI ARORA. NIFT.MIT & PEARL 2014 WINNER
Pragya GusainAFS Winner Pearl 2014
Online Merchandiser Ogaan
I wish I could join last year as there was a lot to learn. Here they deal with the problems of all the students. They understand their weaknesses well. PRAGYA GUSAIN. PEARL 2014 WINNER
Prakhar Lochan GuptaAFS Winner – Srishti & DSK 2014’
The way of teaching and guiding at AFS is Excellent and Amazing! PRAKHAR LOCHAN GUPTA. SRISHTI & DSK 2014 WINNER
Ajay KannaujiyaNID & NIFT 2009
Producer & Director Ghumantu Films
- AFS has a very friendly atmosphere, supportive staff. It was very useful for me to develop my Drawing and Creative skills as well as my speaking skills. Ajay Kannaujiya -( Azamgarh,UP )AFS Winner - NID & NIFT-2009
Mansi Thakkar (Delhi)NID & NIFT 2009
- Attending classes was a fun-filled experience. I think I�m now aware of my strengths and weaknesses and ready to sit for the entrance exams. Mansi Thakkar (Delhi) AFS Winner - NID & NIFT - 2009.
Sumila Phijam (Imphal)AFS NID & NIFT Winner 2009
Product Design Manager Livspace
-Thank You! AFS has played an important role in molding my career in the design field and it has helped me discover myself and helped me in gaining confidence. It was really a great experience. I never imagined how I improved my drawing and design ability gradually. I really loved the classes and the variety of design questions. At AFS I learned that you have to create something different which will stand out among hundreds of others and that you have to be careful that your idea is fully understood. Sumila Devi (Imphal) AFS NID & NIFT Winner – 2009
Himesh Sharma (Solan Himachal Pradesh)AFS NID Winner 2009
-I learned Drawing from AFS teachers. They were very good. My experience at the NID/NIFT Studio Test &
Situation test Classes were also good. I had not done such work before. Himesh (Solan, Himachal Pradesh) AFS NID Winner-2009
Revathi Unnikrishnan (Thrissur)AFS NIFT PG Winner & NID WL
Visual Merchandiser – Indus League Clothing Ltd.
- The friendly atmosphere, great crowd, helpful teachers are the best things about AFS.I got a very good experience and opportunity to improve my English and also learned Hindi in a better way. The Orientation classes were also good. We got the opportunity to interact with experienced graduates from NIFT.Revathy - Thrissur (Kerala)AFS NIFT PG Winner & NID Waitlisted.
Anupriya Bhagat (Faridabad)AFS NIFT & Pearl Winner 2009
Designer Biba, Founder Soph and Grace
- At AFS I learned a lot, made a lot of friends, realized where I stand and where I ought to be. Anupriya Bhagat (Faridabad)AFS NIFT & Pearl - Winner 2009.
Arushi Kathuria (Noida)AFS Winner NID & NIFT 2009
Animator and Illustrator
‘The Classes were very useful and very good. I have improved a lot. The way of teaching is very interesting. Arushi Kathuria (Noida) AFS Winner NID & NIFT – 2009
Saumya Sah (Bihar)AFS Winner NIFT 2009
Graphic Designer at Welocalize
Whatever I learnt here is always going to help me. The special thing about AFS is the faculty and the way they coordinate with the students. Saumya Sah (Motihari,Bihar) AFS NIFT Winner -2009
Neeharika Bhatia (Delhi)AFS Winner NIFT PG Design
Category Manager Reliance Retail
An overwhelming experience! AFS has helped me in making my overall personality. Neeharika Bhatia (Delhi) AFS NIFT PG Design Winner - 2009
Anant JainAFS Winner NIFT PG Design
Visual Merchandiser Promod
I learned everything about how to face G.D Interview here - Anant Jain. AFS NIFT PG Design Winner - 2009
Sonam BadhwarAFS Winner NIFT PG Management
Prpprietor S. B. Creations
We learnt that Knowledge about the Course and the Institute we are applying for is important. Knowledge has given the path. Sonam Badhwar. AFS NIFT PG Mgmt Winner - 2009
VritikaAFS Winner NIFT PG Management
Merchandise Manager at Crocs India
The GD & Int classes were great knowledge sessions. We were taught in a very effective manner - Vritika AFS NIFT PG Mgmt Winner - 2009
Nancy Roy (Bihar)AFS Winner NIFT 2009
Graphic Designer at India Spice Design
- My experience was great and I found that my confidence level increased as the faculty here is great and the co- ordination of students with teachers is great .Nancy Roy (Motihari, Bihar)AFS NIFT Winner - 2009.
AFS has been preparing students for the Entrance Exams of all leading Indian Design Insts. viz., NID, NIFT etc.as well as foradmission to overseas Design Colleges like FIT & Parsons ,New York ,London School of Fashion ,Academy of Fine Arts etc. Our team of dedicated and experienced faculty has produced thousands of successful design & Management professionals,many of who are heading organizations while some have become top designers. Students from all over India have been coming to AFS,Delhi for
training all these years.
AFS was the first to launch an Internet based NID/NIFT preparation Course 15 years back and now offers you a complete online tutorials based programme IPPC i.e., Internet Powered Preparation course. It includes 2 volumes of Study Material for the General ability Test -GAT & Creative Ability Test – CAT which is couriered to the student followed by weekly interactive live classes
online ,just like the offline classes held earlier. We have also been evolved a self-learning Basic Drawing & Colouring programme called CBD i.e., Computer based drawing classes. Thus, students from remote parts of the country too can avail the experienced guidance from AFS faculty and fulfill their dream of studying at a top Institute of design in India or overseas.
WHY AFS ?
1. Max.Experience. AFS is the pioneer and the Original guide for creatively inclined students since 1993. AFS has produced the highest percentage of NID NIFT PEARL etc.winners .
2. Experienced Faculty comprising of NIFT ,NID graduates.
3. AFS is a Specialist in Design Education & is focused towards guiding students in making a career in one of the Design streams only.
4. AFS Study material for GAT & CAT papers is comprehensive .It is a compilation of lessons delivered by multiple AFS faculty members over the last 28 years .
5. Individual attention and regular feedback is given on assignments.
6. Interactive Discussion of last years’ NID,NIFT,MIT,SRISHTI,PEARL & other Insts.Entrance Exams Papers.
7. Step by step instruction videos of Studio/Situation Tests & Feedback on Students work.
8. Online Mock Interviews & feedback.
9. Personalised Design Portfolio Guidance. All our students who have applied to Top Design Insts.overseas have been successful in getting admission on account of their unique Portfolios and clear Statements of Purpose.
10. AFS sends you regular Alerts about Design Insts.admission announcements, application process ,Ent.exam paper pattern .We also latest provide latest information about events like Design Awards like the CII Design Awards, Design Competitions, Art Fairs, Annual Exhibitions like Textiles India and the ID Fair, Fashion weeks viz., Lakme’ Fashion week ,The Couture Week , London or Paris Fashion week, Webinars & Insta lives by Design Insts. and updates about new innovations in the world of design. A few samples below….