- NIFT 2022 Entrance Exam results out on NIFT website www.nift.ac.in – Join AFS Classes for Situation Test
- NIFT 2023 Entrance Exam – Join AFS Classes for Comprehensive course starting March 2022 to Exam in 2023
- MITID 2022 Top Design Institute of India – Last Date to Apply 20th March 2022 !
- Indian Institute of Crafts and Design IICD Admission 2022 Forms Out for 4 Years B.Des., 2 Years M.Des and 3 Years M.Voc. courses – Apply online by clicking this announcement link – Last Date for Registration – March 21, 2022
- NID 2022 Entrance Exam done on 2nd January, 2022 – AFS wishes the students all the best for the results !
- JSAA (Jindal School) 2022 Forms out !
- Pearl Academy 2022 Forms out !
- ARCH College of Design & Business 2022 Forms out !
- World University of Design WUD Forms out !
Design Events & Webinars
- MITID WDesign Webinar – Warp and Weft – Weaving with Waste, A Sustainable Approach to Textiles – 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, Wednesday, 2nd March, 2022,
- MITID Design Webinar – BRAND KI BAATEIN – An introduction to the world of Semiotics, Signs, Symbols and communication design for brands – 11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon, Thursday, 3rd March, 2022
Join the AFS Forum
10% off on AFS courses
Regular updates on design events and entrance exams
ABOUT AFS. It has been our mission at AFS to promote Design as a career choice among young, creatively inclined students. In our experience of interacting with parents, school /college teachers, and principals, we have seen that most of them also require information and guidance to understand the creative needs of their wards and ways to help them to become successful Design professionals.
AFS has completed 28 glorious years in guiding creative students to carve out successful careers in Design. AFS is a pioneer in launching courses in Fashion Studies as well as Guidance Classes for Entrance Exams of the country’s leading design Insts. viz., NID & NIFT etc. Students from all over India have been coming to AFS for training. As part of its 1-year Diploma in Fashion, AFS launched an in-house boutique –RIVIERA in 1996. AFS was the first to launch an e-Fashion Design Diploma Course in 2000 in the wake of the Dot Com boom and an Internet-powered-postal Course in 2006. Our team of dedicated and experienced faculty has produced thousands of successful Design & Management professionals, many of who are heading organizations while some have become celebrities.
IT ALL BEGAN AT AFS
Some of our top Indian Designers and Design professionals were trained at AFS before joining leading Design Insts., Many of these Design graduates are now heading /holding top positions in MNCs like NIKE, ADIDAS, BENETTON, TITAN, TANISHQ, and retail giants Pantaloons, Wills Lifestyle, Luxury Brands –FENDI, Louis Vuitton, DIOR, Swarovski, Export houses, and Buying houses like GAP, TRIBURG, NEXT, e-commerce sites like Myntra.com,Amazon.com, etc. Also as celebrity Designers & Entrepreneurs.
It All Began At AFS
Design Institute News
Speaker Prof. Dr. Anant M. ChakradeoPro Vice ChancellorMIT, ART, DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY…
Link https://pearlacademy.com Pearl Academy is one of India’s leading private institutes in Design,…
Link https://www.mitid.edu.in/admissions.html Last date for submission of application form is 28th February 2022. MIT…
Link https://jgu.edu.in/jsaa/ The Jindal School of Art and Architecture is founded with the…
Design News And Event
Want to know the scope of studying design in terms of your career…
Some of the most famous and leading designers of India recently showcased their…
To get an idea of a career as a designer launching your own…
After a completely virtual edition in 2020, Dutch Design Week (DDW) is aiming…
AFS WINNERS – SPEAK ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCE OF STUDYING AT AFS
Atul BhartiNIFT AIR – 66
Senior Designer La Esthetes, Designer Satya Paul
Situation Test classes are the most precious classes in which I learnt more things found my Strength for making creative things. I wanna say Thanks to AFS. ATUL BHARTI. NIFT 2014 AIR- 66.
Ishita GuptaNIFT – AIR 84
Designer Ritu Beri
My experience of studying at AFS was GREAT! AFS makes us aware of the actual Paper pattern and gives a lot of information through Mock Tests. ISHITA GUPTA. NIFT 2014 AIR- 84
Ashna SahniNIFT – Air 150
Designer House of Anita Dongre
It has been a wonderful experience here at AFS. I got to learn a lot of cool stuff. and about how to make 3D structures. Our teachers taught us how to use the material provided in the best possible manner. And I made two new friends Akshita & Akriti. ASHNA SAHNI. NIFT 2014 AIR- 150.
Visual Merchandiser at First Cry.com
Very Good experience! Teachers are very good and teach us nicely. My drawing has become good and I have become more creative. ANAND SINGH. NIFT 2014 WINNER.
Siddhant ShekharAFS Winner MIT & NIFT
Stylist Levi Strauss & Co.
In each class, I got to learn many new things about Design as well as Drawing and improved my level. Neena Mam is guiding us herself by taking classes. SIDDHANT SHEKHAR. MIT & NIFT 2014 WINNER.
AFS Winner NIFT & Pearl 2014Every little detail gets covered. The teachers are good! NIMISHA BATHLA. NIFT & PEARL 2014 WINNER
Manasvi AroraAFS Winner NIFT, IT & Pearl – 2014
Assistant Designer Tarun Tahiliani
AFS has been very helpful and many teachers are great support! MANASVI ARORA. NIFT.MIT & PEARL 2014 WINNER
Pragya GusainAFS Winner Pearl 2014
Online Merchandiser Ogaan
I wish I could join last year as there was a lot to learn. Here they deal with the problems of all the students. They understand their weaknesses well. PRAGYA GUSAIN. PEARL 2014 WINNER
Prakhar Lochan GuptaAFS Winner – Srishti & DSK 2014’
The way of teaching and guiding at AFS is Excellent and Amazing! PRAKHAR LOCHAN GUPTA. SRISHTI & DSK 2014 WINNER
Ajay KannaujiyaNID & NIFT 2009
Producer & Director Ghumantu Films
- AFS has a very friendly atmosphere, supportive staff. It was very useful for me to develop my Drawing and Creative skills as well as my speaking skills. Ajay Kannaujiya -( Azamgarh,UP )AFS Winner - NID & NIFT-2009
Mansi Thakkar (Delhi)NID & NIFT 2009
- Attending classes was a fun-filled experience. I think I�m now aware of my strengths and weaknesses and ready to sit for the entrance exams. Mansi Thakkar (Delhi) AFS Winner - NID & NIFT - 2009.
Sumila Phijam (Imphal)AFS NID & NIFT Winner 2009
Product Design Manager Livspace
-Thank You! AFS has played an important role in molding my career in the design field and it has helped me discover myself and helped me in gaining confidence. It was really a great experience. I never imagined how I improved my drawing and design ability gradually. I really loved the classes and the variety of design questions. At AFS I learned that you have to create something different which will stand out among hundreds of others and that you have to be careful that your idea is fully understood. Sumila Devi (Imphal) AFS NID & NIFT Winner – 2009
Himesh Sharma (Solan Himachal Pradesh)AFS NID Winner 2009
-I learned Drawing from AFS teachers. They were very good. My experience at the NID/NIFT Studio Test &
Situation test Classes were also good. I had not done such work before. Himesh (Solan, Himachal Pradesh) AFS NID Winner-2009
Revathi Unnikrishnan (Thrissur)AFS NIFT PG Winner & NID WL
Visual Merchandiser – Indus League Clothing Ltd.
- The friendly atmosphere, great crowd, helpful teachers are the best things about AFS.I got a very good experience and opportunity to improve my English and also learned Hindi in a better way. The Orientation classes were also good. We got the opportunity to interact with experienced graduates from NIFT.Revathy - Thrissur (Kerala)AFS NIFT PG Winner & NID Waitlisted.
Anupriya Bhagat (Faridabad)AFS NIFT & Pearl Winner 2009
Designer Biba, Founder Soph and Grace
- At AFS I learned a lot, made a lot of friends, realized where I stand and where I ought to be. Anupriya Bhagat (Faridabad)AFS NIFT & Pearl - Winner 2009.
Arushi Kathuria (Noida)AFS Winner NID & NIFT 2009
Animator and Illustrator
‘The Classes were very useful and very good. I have improved a lot. The way of teaching is very interesting. Arushi Kathuria (Noida) AFS Winner NID & NIFT – 2009
Saumya Sah (Bihar)AFS Winner NIFT 2009
Graphic Designer at Welocalize
Whatever I learnt here is always going to help me. The special thing about AFS is the faculty and the way they coordinate with the students. Saumya Sah (Motihari,Bihar) AFS NIFT Winner -2009
Neeharika Bhatia (Delhi)AFS Winner NIFT PG Design
Category Manager Reliance Retail
An overwhelming experience! AFS has helped me in making my overall personality. Neeharika Bhatia (Delhi) AFS NIFT PG Design Winner - 2009
Anant JainAFS Winner NIFT PG Design
Visual Merchandiser Promod
I learned everything about how to face G.D Interview here - Anant Jain. AFS NIFT PG Design Winner - 2009
Sonam BadhwarAFS Winner NIFT PG Management
Prpprietor S. B. Creations
We learnt that Knowledge about the Course and the Institute we are applying for is important. Knowledge has given the path. Sonam Badhwar. AFS NIFT PG Mgmt Winner - 2009
VritikaAFS Winner NIFT PG Management
Merchandise Manager at Crocs India
The GD & Int classes were great knowledge sessions. We were taught in a very effective manner - Vritika AFS NIFT PG Mgmt Winner - 2009
Nancy Roy (Bihar)AFS Winner NIFT 2009
Graphic Designer at India Spice Design
- My experience was great and I found that my confidence level increased as the faculty here is great and the co- ordination of students with teachers is great .Nancy Roy (Motihari, Bihar)AFS NIFT Winner - 2009.